How to use VSocial
These series of articles are aimed to show you how to get the most out of VSocial. If you have a question that one of these articles doesn't answer, please send us an email at email@example.com, or submit a ticket.
- New Community Manager- What you should know
- Layout and Structure of VSocial Community Manager
- An Introduction to Conversations in VSocial Community Manager
- The Conversations View and How To Filter
- Social Media Services (POPs) supported by VSocial Community Manager
- A Primer on Conversation Status
- A Primer on Workflows
- Managing Workflows as an Administrator
- Content Types Supported in Publisher
- Creating Content - The Beginning of the Workflow
- Posting Status Updates on a Facebook Page's Timeline
- Posting Images on a Facebook Page's Timeline
- How do I get my VSocial user account unlocked ?
- Why can't I attach images to Facebook private messages sent through VSocial?
- Why can't I see images attached to Facebook post comments in VSocial?
- The borders between Conversations and Edit Conversations boxes are misaligned. Is there a way to fix this?
- Can we receive and post threaded replies on Timelines? [Updated!]
- With VSocial Community Manager, can we "tag" a Facebook Fan on a reply to a Facebook Wall Post?